- Colon Cancer Alliance - I lost my dad to colon cancer on October 1, 1999. He was 15 days shy of his 52nd birthday. He missed seeing me graduate from college, marry, and have a child. I miss him every day, and I have made it my mission to work to ensure that other daughters do not have to lose their fathers to a preventable, treatable, and beatable disease.
- United Blood Services (UBS)
- The American Society for the Prevention of Cruelty to Animals (ASPCA)
- Beagles of Arizona Rescue Club (BARC - they also rescue coonhounds)
- Heifer International
- Free Rice
- Humane Society of the United States
- Local First Arizona
- Share Our Strength
|My dad loved giving to friends, family, and to those who|
needed help. I hope to continue his good works.