This is my second Stride Box, and it really is perfect for summer. There's even a runner's icy pop!
- Skratch Labs lemon-lime hydration mix - lemon lime is basically the only flavor of Gatorade I have ever liked, so I'm sure I'll like this (and I like the ingredient list better than I like Gatorade).
- Pocket Fuel banana blue berry almond butter (two of 'em!) - right now, I'm not sure I could handle a nut butter while running; it's just too heavy for the heat (the lows are in the high 80s right now), but I can't wait to use it when the weather cools down again.
- Electro Delytes citrus bar - this also looks delicious, and the citrus is certainly on my favorite flavor profile.
- PowerICE frozen electrolye bar - I am TOTALLY using this bad boy after a hot run, and I'm on the lookout for these so I can stock the freezer with them ASAP.
- Blue Steel Sports anti-chafe cream - I can't say I've had this problem much, but high temps plus sweat plus sports bras is NOT the best equation for avoiding The Chafe, so I'm sure I'll get to give this a test drive before long.
- Due North Foot Rubz foot massage ball - HRH thought this was one of our dryer balls, so I've kept hidden away, but I am using it to make sure that tendinitis is held at bay; it feels reallllllly good!
- Lock Laces no tie shoe system - I don't mind tying my shoes, and I can tie them quickly in a basic slip knot without concern that they'll come undone during a run, but as I've recently learned about the duathlon (run-bike-run event), I think these will come in handy, since getting in and out of the running and cycling shoes can, if done poorly, add a good chunk of time to the totals.
I'm loving these monthly gift packages that are designed to help me be a better, stronger, and healthier runner, and it's helping me learn about more incredible products (even ones that I may end up not caring for); anything that can broaden my running horizons is surely only going to benefit me as a runner.
So - bring on Stride Box July!